Form of going to Future
|I||I am going to speak.||I am not going to speak.||Am I going to speak?|
|you / we / they||You are going to speak.||You are not going to speak.||Are you going to speak?|
|he / she / it||He is going to speak.||He is not going to speak.||Is he going to speak?|
Use of going to Future
- an action in the near future that has already been planned or prepared
example: I am going to study harder next year.
- a conclusion regarding the immediate future
example: The sky is absolutely dark. It is going to rain.
- in one year, next week, tomorrow
Exercises on going to Future
- form of going tofuture
- positive sentences in going to future
- negative sentences in going to future
- question in going to future
- mixed exercise in going to future