Hw_Sudent's Book 54_Listening
Hw_Workbook 41_Alternative Conditional Sentences
Conditional sentences: Read the notes describing an incident when England played Argentina during the 1998 World Cup.
In what ways would things have been different? Speculate
- Simeone fouled David Beckham so Beckam tried to kick Simeone.
- When Beckham tried to kick Simeone, the referee sent him off.
- England had to play with only ten players so they lost the match.
- As they lost the match, they were knocked out of the world cup.
- Because of this, English supporters booed him for a long time.
- Finally, the fans forgave him because he was a good player