THE TELL TALE HEART
- Go to this link
- Click on a word you already know.
- What different ideas can you write using those words??
2- Click on a word you don’t know.
- How many results does google show?
- What does it mean?
3- Make a list of five of the big words.
- Write a poem using each word in a line (the big word should look bigger).
- Read your poem pronouncing the big word really loud.
- Read your poem pronouncing the big word really low.
- Forget about LOVE, focus on HORROR
Have a look at the words that appear on the Word Cloud, Think about a horror story and write one in groups of three. Pay attention to your grammar, tenses, layout and punctuation.
Your story should be written in the file I’m sending you.
- Use File number 2 and search in the internet photos connected to your story and make your horror album based on the story you’ve written.
- Use the file on the twenty questions and write questions about the story you’ve read. Questions that make the other students think of an answer.
- After discussing the story and watching the film, create a comic about part of the story:
- Generate a crossword puzzle for your mates to solve it in class:
- Search in the internet some interesting information about Edgar Alan Poe and present your findings to the class.
- Use this link and design the cover of an old magazine giving some information about Edgar Allan Poe