1- Make, let & allow
2- Defining and non defining relative clauses
Read the explanation if necessary, and do the exercise below HERE
Remember to study vocabulary as well
PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS
COMPLETE THE SENTENTES BELOW:
1. I (learn) _________________English for three years.
2. She (go)________________ to Australia.
3. They (be)__________________ in Paris for two hours.
4. You (live) ____________________in Canada since 1995.
5. Where (you-study) __________________your English lesson?
6. She (play)___________________video games for hours.
7. Why (she-play)___________________ video games for hours?
8. She (not-work)_____________________ at all.
9. They (already-live) ________________________there.
10. I'm exhausted. I (work)______________________ in the garden all day.
11. That old house now looks fantastic. The owners ____________________ it completely.(restore)
12. I think Maggie and Max are dating. They______________________ a lot of each other recently.(see)